サシャ・ギトリ (1885 - 1957) は、ロシア生まれのフランスの映画俳優、監督、劇作家である。
- You can pretend to be serious but you can't pretend to be funny.
- He is a cuckold; that's why I cheated on him.
- A woman who runs off with her lover does not abandon her husband; she rids him of an unfaithful wife.
- When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
- If women were good, God would have one.
- The little I know, I owe it to my ignorance.
- When you listen to Mozart, the silence that follows is still Mozart.
- Women... Women are lovely, but dogs are so much more loyal.
- Women speak until they have something to say.
- If women knew how much we missed them, they would leave sooner.
- A woman who runs off with her lover is not abandonning her husband: she is sparing him a disloyal wife.
- I shall then live alone... and I already wonder with whom.
- His death made him famous, he can come back now.
- You're not rich because you have money, but because you spend it.
- I am in favor of preserving the French habit of kissing ladies’ hands – after all, one must start somewhere.
- He does not seem intelligent enough to be crazy.
- The better I know men... the more I like dogs!
- A murderer is a robber who got interrupted.